Update your SMTP port, SSL settings and SMTP Authentication in Outlook 2013/2016
HIS servers are using an SSL certificate issued to HIS: *.his.com.
Make sure Outlook uses the HIS server name ending in his.com instead of your domain. so it'll match the certificate name and will not trigger an error.
HIS server names can be zmailX.his.com for Zimbra-hosted email or psaXXX.his.com for Plesk-hosted email , where X is a number.
Email HIS Support to find out your HIS mail server name or call our 24/7 Support number: 301-255-0500 Option #2 for tech Support.
Here is how to update your SMTP port, SSL settings and SMTP Authentication in Outlook 2013/2016
- Start Outlook.
- On the Tools menu, click Account Settings.
- Select the email account from the list and click Change.
- On the Change E-mail Settings window, click More Settings.
- Click the Outgoing Server tab.
- Make sure the server name ends with his.com.
- Check the My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication option.
- Click the Advanced tab and change the Outgoing server (SMTP) port.
Enable SSL: change the port to 465 and select SSL from the encryption drop-down menu.
- Save the settings.