Setting up iPhone/iPad Mail App (Plesk-hosted email)
This information was provided when your email account was setup. You will need to know:
- Your real name (e.g. J. Doe).
- Your full email address.
- Your password.
- The address of your Plesk mail server: psaXXX.his.com (where XXX is a set of numbers)
- From the Home screen go to Settings > just Mail or Mail, Contacts, Calendars or "Accounts & Passwords"
- Select Accounts, then Add Account
- Scroll down and click on Other
- Select Add Mail Account then IMAP, then " Add Mail Account
- Enter all of your relevant email account details:
- Name: Your name as you want it to appear.
- Email: your full email address: email@example.com.
- Username: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Password: your email password.
- Description: It will be automatically filled. You can change it if you like.
- Tap Next.
- A list of settings will appear.
- Under Incoming Mail Server:
- Host Name: Enter the mail server name .It should look like: psaXXX.his.com.
- User Name: Enter your full email address .It should look like: firstname.lastname@example.org. .
- Password: Enter your email account password.
- Repeat the same information.
If you have problems sending mail
See: Enable SMTP Authentication for iPhone/iPad