Setting Up Android Phone or Tablet (mail.his.com)
To Set Up Email on Your Android-based Device
- Open your device's email application.
- If you already have an email account set up, press Menu and tap Accounts. Press Menu again and tap Add account.
- Type your Email address and Password, and click Next.
- Tap IMAP.
- Use these settings for your incoming server, depending on the type of email you have:
IMAP (Incoming Server) Username Enter your full email address. Password Enter your email account password. IMAP server mail.his.com Port 143 Security Type SSL or TLS (All Certificates) IMAP Prefix INBOX
- Use these settings for your outgoing server:
(SMTP (Outgoing Mail Server) SMTP server mail.his.com Port 587 Security Type SSL or TLS (All Certificates)
- Select Require sign-in and make sure your Username (your full email address) and Password are correct. Tap Next.
- Tap Next again. Name your account and enter the name you want to display on outgoing messages.
- Tap Done.
If everything is working OK, you should see some email messages. To make sure you can send messages, compose an email and send it to yourself.